The Day-Star Driver Training K53 Implementation Modules
Both the K53 Modules of the Department of Transport (DOT), as well as the Day-Star Driver Training K53 Implementation Modules are used in this K53 Practical Guide.
The K53 Modules of the Department of Transport are merely a guide as to how a learner driver should be trained according to the K53 Standard. The DOT K53 Modules is essentially a Driving Instructor’s Manual. You can freely download the digital version of the DOT K53 Modules from the DOT and Arrive Alive websites.
On the other hand, the Day-Star Driver Training K53 Implementation Modules teaches you the following:
- The K53 Standard.
- What the K53 requires you to know.
- The reasons why you should know the K53 principles.
- The correct implementation of the K53 principles.
- The correct systematic sequences in which to use the controls of your vehicle.
- The correct systematic sequences in which to use the mirrors when doing the Blind Spot observations.
- How to drive according to the K53 Standard.
This leaves you with a clear understanding of what you should do, and how you should do it.
The Day-Star Driver Training K53 Implementation Modules have evolved over a period of more than thirty five years – even since the K52 Driver’s Licence Test, and are in line with the current South African K53 Standard.
All Day-Star Driver Training K53 Implementation Modules have been:
- Used as study notes for both learner drivers and advanced drivers of all levels of comprehension and practical skill.
- Proven to enhance the learning experience of learner drivers on light motor vehicles, heavy motor vehicles, as well as extra-heavy motor vehicles. For example, learner drivers experienced less anxiety when learning to drive in traffic once they understand the K53 System of Vehicle Control and how to implement it.
- Proven to shorten the time it takes for a learner driver to learn to drive according to the K53 Standard.
When compiling the Day-Star Driver Training K53 Implementation Modules I gave a lot of consideration to:
- The different ways that different people experience learning to drive a motor vehicle.
- Factors such as being very short, and lack of co-ordination, among others.
This leaves you with a unique K53 Learner Driver Aid that will allow you to make quick progress with your K53 driving lessons.
Buy this Unique K53 Practical Guide Now!
Buy Now for only R199.00!
During Lock-down Period Only!
Download Your K53 Practical Guide Printable PDF EBook Immediately After You Have Completed Your Payment.
Phone Brian: 079 059 1070 Now for Assistance to Purchase this Excellent K53 Practical Guide.