The Driver Training K53 Implementation Modules
Both the K53 Modules of the Department of Transport (DOT), as well as the Driver Training K53 Implementation Modules are used in this K53 Practical Guide.
The K53 Modules of the Department of Transport are merely a guide as to how a learner driver should be trained according to the K53 Standard. The DOT K53 Modules is essentially a Driving Instructor’s Manual. You can freely download the digital version of the DOT K53 Modules from the DOT and Arrive Alive websites.
On the other hand, the Driver Training K53 Implementation Modules consist of tried and tested study notes which I compiled for my learner drivers.
These Driver Training K53 Implementation Modules were used for trainees that I trained under the auspices of the Department of Manpower, and also under the auspices of the Road Transport Industries Training Board.
I have also used these Driver Training K53 Implementation Modules with equal success in my Driver Training Services Driving School.
The Driver Training K53 Implementation Modules have evolved over a period of more than thirty-five years – even since the K52 Driver’s Licence Test, and are in line with the current South African K53 Standard.
All Driver Training K53 Implementation Modules have been:
- Used as study notes for both learner drivers and advanced drivers of all levels of comprehension and practical skill.
- Proven to enhance the learning experience of learner drivers on light motor vehicles, heavy motor vehicles, as well as extra-heavy motor vehicles.
- For example, learner drivers experienced less anxiety when learning to drive in traffic once they understand the K53 System of Vehicle Control and how to implement it.
- Proven to shorten the time it takes for a learner driver to learn to drive according to the K53 Standard.
When compiling the Driver Training K53 Implementation Modules I gave a lot of consideration to:
- The different ways that different people experience learning to drive a motor vehicle.
- Factors such as being very short, and lack of coordination, among others.
This leaves you with a unique K53 Learner Driver Aid that will allow you to make quick progress with your K53 driving lessons.
Buy this Unique K53 Practical Guide Now!
This e-book file is larger than 80Mb. Hence, it can only be delivered via email.
Please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org when you buy this e-book.
Please allow up to 30 minutes for email delivery.
Due to the nature of Electronic Books (e-books), Brian Visagie cannot refund you after your purchased e-book has been delivered to you.